quarta-feira, outubro 27, 2021

Tirania Insular da Irlanda

"It looks like our worst fears are coming to pass. The two-tier society and medical tyranny is truly on its way now. Vaccine passports are here. The normie sheep are simply too far gone and disgustingly compliant. The majority have no respect for the freedoms and basic human rights their ancestors fought for. Most people appear to be spineless, cowardly morons who blindly follow authority without question. Their minds are like sponges to the relentless fear propaganda they have absorbed over the last 18 months. (...) As much as I don't want to drop black pills, I can't sugar coat how dark Ireland's future now looks. We now have the answers to questions we asked last year, like, 'Will the Irish wake up to this scam in time?', 'Will they resist this tyranny and coercion?' The answer appears to be 'no' on both counts. At this point I wouldn't begrudge anyone who chose to emigrate and leave this intellectual and moral wasteland of a country behind them. The most evil forces that have ever lived are in control of this world and Ireland is the Petrie dish from where they can test out their most despicable and inhumane plans. Nevertheless I promised myself I would see this insanity through till the end and that's what I intend to do, no matter what the cost to myself and no matter how bleak or hopeless it becomes. We will continue to live as God intended for us to live until our dying breath - as free human beings as per his magnificent design."

Dave Cullen