quinta-feira, julho 08, 2021

Rules for thee but not for me.

"Do as I say, not as I do" seems to be the motto of the elites, these days. It's freaking infuriating and I'm getting fed up with these motherfuckers, so much so that I see no other solution besides revolution. The French kind of revolution. Yeah, really. And this said by a conservative, is not to say little. Every day I get more disgusted with celebrities and politicians and oligarchs and soccer stars and media personalities and Hollywood actors and corporate CEOs and bankers and Wall Street millionaires and Silicon Valley billionaires and so on and so forth. Shut the fuck up already. You're constantly making me feel like throwing up. Give my stomach a break. Give my patience a break. If you carry on like this, there will be blood. 'Cause I'm sure I'm not alone and you guys, you are definitely pushing us to the limit.