terça-feira, julho 28, 2026

Tim Dillon parte a loiça toda.

Oiçam aquela que será neste momento a mais acutilante voz satírica da América:

 
They keep trying to play this game where they're like this folksy kind of like relatable like "yeah, these fucking elites, they're stealing your money". What? Who? You are doing it. You're the ones who are doing it. And they're relying on the fact that some of their most ardent supporters, the ones who aren't directly being paid off, are the stupidest people in the world. So that still works on them. They're like, "Yeah, fucking Hillary. Hillary Clinton. Fucking Hillary Clinton." They're in the White House. They have the Congress. They have the Senate. They have the Supreme Court. It is them. It is now them. I don't want to hear about the deep state anymore. You're playing me for a fool. You're playing everyone for a fool. You brought in Cash Patel. You brought in that other guy, Dan Bonino. You threw him out or he left. Whatever. You brought in Pam Bondi and then threw her out. I'm sick of hearing about this deep state, all of these people. You have to be one of the stupidest people in the world to fall for this at this point. This is You. I hate to use this word, but cringe. It's literally cringe. You watch this and you go, I feel so disgusted by the fact that they think people are still going to believe this.