domingo, março 22, 2009

A Obra ao Negro num instantinho.



I Don't Want To Get Over You

I don't wanna get over you
I guess I could take a sleeping pill
And sleep at will, and not have to go through what I go through
I guess I could take Prozac, right
And just smile all night at somebody new
Somebody not too bright
But sweet and kind
Who would try to get you off my mind
I could leave this agony behind
Which is just what I'd do, if I wanted to
But I don't wanna get over you
Cause I don't wanna get over love
I could listen to my therapist
Pretend you don't exist
And not have to dream of what I dream of
I could listen to all my friends
And go out again, and pretend it's enough
Or I could make a career of being blue
I could dress in black and read Camus
Smoke clove cigarettes and drink vermouth
Like I was 17, that would be a scream
But I don't wanna get over you

Magnetic Fields | 69 Love Songs